Junky Varible Carb

  • Thread starter Thread starter chchma777
  • Start date Start date
C

chchma777

Guest
I have a '82 full size 351W and I need to replace the varible carb with a SMOG legal carb. What's out there. I thought I had the problem solved but the manufacture stopped making the TPS for the I-646 I almost bought. :blink:
 

Attachments

Check out Edelbrock for a C.A.R.B./50-state legal 4bbl carb and intake manifold setup. If you want a stock 2-bbl replacement, try LMC Truck.
 
you can get a catalog on line from www.lmctruck.com its on of the easier places to find parts. what program did you use to post the picture?
 
If you decide to go to edelbrock, I have an aluminum 4bbl one for a 351W available that I took off my truck. It needs cosmetic cleaning, just dirty on the outside.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
I like the old Q-jets because they work off road at any angle. Edelbrock, Holley and the rest all flood out at nasty angles. For street use go with the Carter, I put one on years back becasue I couldn't pass emissions. I installed it and passed without even tunning it. Seemed to get good gas milage.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top