Jeep Jokes

Bronco Bull

New Member
During an Army war game, a commanding officer's jeep got stuck in the mud.
The C.O. saw some men lounging around nearby and asked them to help him get unstuck.


"Sorry sir," said one of the loafers,
"but we've been classified dead and the umpire said we couldn't contribute in any way."


The C.O. turned to his driver and said,
"Go drag a couple of those dead bodies over here and throw them under the wheels
to give us some traction."
 
Hey freak havent seen you in a while

Got some more

During training exercises, the lieutenant driving down a muddy back road encountered another Jeep stuck in the mud with a red faced colonel at the wheel.
"Your jeep stuck, sir?" asked the lieutenant as he pulled alongside.
"Nope," replied the colonel, coming over and handing him the keys, " *Yours* is."
 
I sold a 63' willy's cj5 1 1/2 years ago that was like a tank. only things not original were engine and lift kit. everything else was original down to left hand threaded wheel studs. I had to sell it cause of finances. Broke my heart. I wheeled that thing all over Reno area. Had fun doin it too. Jumping, rock crawlin, ditch drivin. Nothing ever broke. Wish I had more pics.
 

Attachments

  • cj5_002.jpg
    cj5_002.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 209
  • cj5_008.jpg
    cj5_008.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 204
  • cj5_010.jpg
    cj5_010.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 229
I found this site with a newer for truck on it and it was lifted but one of the pics was of the back axle and it had written on it " i got your jeep thing..... now it burns when i pee"
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top