It Finally Grew 6"!

GotLift

New Member

Attachments

  • Bronco_00042.jpg
    Bronco_00042.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 43
Quite an improvement, I must say!!! I completely removed my tire carrier and mounted my spare to the floor inside. Less chance for sticky-fingered punks to grab an expensive rim and tire.
 
Good point there ShootMe. I think I would remove it too. Anyhoo, very nice rig!
 
Hey..really does look nice...what did you put on it...lift wise...
 
That reminds me the time when I did a 6" lift on my buddies bronco in my garage.
Couldn't get it out of the garage after the lift! :blink:
Luckly we could air down the 35's to get it out. B)
 
really looks good, what kind of tranny and rear end does it have in it?
 
Thanks Guys! It's a Superlift 6" with the Super Runner extended radius arms. The Tranny and rear end is stock. I need to change the gear ratio but can't afford it yet. I plan on building a custom rear bumper with a tire carrier soon (if I ever get the time). I'm going to make the spare as theft proof as possible but you know how that goes. If they want it bad enough they will get it. I'm more comcerned about the weight of the tire on my stock carrier. The wheel has a locking lug nut but a socket and a sledge hammer is pretty much all it takes to overcome that.
 
Well, I hate to say it but I'm thinking about selling it. My fiance and I are looking at getting a travel trailer. Need an F250 for pulling it and the Bronco just became even less practical.

sandjunkie28 at yahoo dot com if your interested.
 
It looks great. Yeah you can break off those locking lug nuts easily i put 4 on each wheel and then took it to my mechanic for a brake job and he was so pissed cause i lost the key hahaha. I want to get a 6" procomp suspension and a 2" bodylift ontop of that but i have a little rust problem thats gotta be taken care of first.
 
bluesman17 said:
How much are you asking?
[snapback]15597[/snapback]​


I'm hoping to get $10K. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it. I don't need an F250 for atleast a year but if I could get one sooner that would be cool too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top