fireman-175
New Member
Greetings,
I am trying to buy some Warn manual hubs for my 1996 F250 SC w/ 7.3L. They said I needed to know the number of splines (30 or 19). They said one was for a heavy duty and one for a light duty. They said to just take off the three screws and I could count the splines. Well, miss secretary was sadly mistaken. As I found there is another cover.
Anyway, my gross weight total is 8800 pounds on the door jam sticker.
Can anyone tell me if I am light or heavy duty and how many splines I can expect?
Thanks!!!!
I am trying to buy some Warn manual hubs for my 1996 F250 SC w/ 7.3L. They said I needed to know the number of splines (30 or 19). They said one was for a heavy duty and one for a light duty. They said to just take off the three screws and I could count the splines. Well, miss secretary was sadly mistaken. As I found there is another cover.
Anyway, my gross weight total is 8800 pounds on the door jam sticker.
Can anyone tell me if I am light or heavy duty and how many splines I can expect?
Thanks!!!!