Intro

  • Thread starter Thread starter madmark
  • Start date Start date
M

madmark

Guest
:D Hi everybody!As soon as I can figure out how there will be a pic of my truck in my avitar.I have been hanging around the PJB board for almost a year,and I love that site.Hope this one is as full of good people.
 
If you click on My Controls at the top of the page then click on Edit Avatar Settings on the left side you can upload a picture of your truck as your Avatar. Let us know in the support forum if you would like help with this.
 
Thanx for the quick reply!I thought that was how you did it.Now I need to go into my computer and find the darn pic,forgot what file I put em in LOL.
 
bronco said:
If you click on My Controls at the top of the page then click on Edit Avatar Settings on the left side you can upload a picture of your truck as your Avatar. Let us know down in the support forum if you would like help with this.
kool truck !! i'm gonna have to get a pic of my relic an' put it on this here site, dude!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top