hellow everybody my name is shaun i'm from new hampshire, I own a 88 fsb that i just picked up in november. It has 32 inch tires, I just put on a new flowmaster exhaust system. Had to replace the windshield and passenger side mirror. Also had to do some fiberglassing around the wheel wells to fix the rust. I have 3inch body lift that i'm waiting to put in once winter is done. Now i'm just debating weather to do a 4inch or 6inch suspencion lift.
I just wanted to let you guys know you have great site going here.also i will most likley have pitcures of my truck on the site today as soon as my friend shows me how to upload them to the computer from my digital camera.
I just wanted to let you guys know you have great site going here.also i will most likley have pitcures of my truck on the site today as soon as my friend shows me how to upload them to the computer from my digital camera.