Intro From Highboy's Wife

highboy73

FORDing thru life
I like the site and hope that with my hubby's help I will be able to do the things to it that I want to get done.
I am not new to the bronco or ford world,me and my hubby have been building his fords for along time and I feel that it may finally be my turn.
between our 3 kids and work it's hard to find the time.I hope that I don't encounter the same rude people he has here.
my husband and I don't have the time or patience to deal with rude people on the net.I'd just rather not talk to you if you are.
 
That's probably me, since I've been the one that's been replying to his more recent posts

Take it with a grain of salt, I doubt any one message board doesn't have at least one rude person - tho that wasn't MY intention. BUT, if you prefer, I won't reply to any of his posts anymore
 
I'm not sure what his problem is or with who I just hear him bit**ing,I would say you know how men are but all of you are men so I won't say it.LOL
I have a 78 bronco on 33x12.50x15 bfg mt's,351m c-6,daul exhaust
I think I'm going to get my own name here.c-ya in a min.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top