Intro From Broncogirl78

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRONCOGIRL78
  • Start date Start date
B

BRONCOGIRL78

Guest
There that's alot better I didn't like being highboy.
Like I was saying I own a 78 bronco and I have some big plans for it.
I have 3 kids 2 girls and 1 little boy.they take up most of my time so I haven't really had alot of time or the money for that matter to do to much on it.I've put in new seats,carpet,replaced all the missing chrome trim,wheels and tires.
My husband has done alot to keep it going for so long I just don't know where to begin.
 
Ha, this is kinda funny... I also have 2 girls, and 1 son, as well as a 78 Bronco - hence the screen name. What kind of plans have you got for yours? My wife has several ideas for hers as well - yeh, she actually owns it, which is fine, I work on it, and drive it all the time
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top