Intro from astark and mstark

  • Thread starter Thread starter astark
  • Start date Start date
A

astark

Guest
This is astark (Alan Stark) from Batesville Arkansas introducing himself
here. I have a 70 Half Cab body on a 76 chassis in pretty good condition
that I will never part with, so "No" it's not for sale. I enjoy automatic
transmission, power disc brakes, power steering, 302 with headers, dual
exhaust, complete MSD and Motorcraft 2 brl carburetion. I have a chocolate
lab that rides in the back and a family that loves, supports and
participates in my addiction to off road Bronco adventuring. My thirteen
year old son has been driving and working on this rig for over three years
now and will probably be joining as well, as soon as he hears about this
place.

I look forward to making some new friends here, offering whatever assistance
I can while continuing to learn from others. I have come from another board
that support places like this and at the recommendation of others. I have
found that it is the membership that will ultimately define the quality of
such a site, and from what I have seen so far, this place is off to a good
start.
 

Attachments

  • Copy_of_Copy_of_DSCF0053.jpg
    Copy_of_Copy_of_DSCF0053.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 13
This is mstark, Michael Stark (as mentioned above) I am 13 years old and I do not own a Bronco yet, but I like to drive my Dads around out in the woods and just play around in. My two toys that I have my father to thank for are my 1993 300ex and my 1983 DR100. Here is a pic of me driving around.....
 

Attachments

  • Michael_Driving.jpg
    Michael_Driving.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 15
It sure is a nice looking vehicle. Glad to see the next generation is enjoying it too. There does not seem to be too many retro or restored vehicles posted. I hope to have pics of mine soon.
 
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top