interior trim and other item's

robhern

New Member
I am having a hard time locating 1) a-pilar and other interior trim. I have several catalogs and truck magazine's, but no one seems to have these parts. 2) I am also looking for a Center Consul. Is there on that will go all the way back or will I have to make one up? I want to install a 10" subwoofer and 2 6x9's, plus other items like the power window switchs. 3) I kept the 6 cyl. and installed headers and want to put a 4 barrel carb. I was told that a large 2 barrel would be enough? I don't want to race it, but I do want some power. 4) I also want to install a cam, lifters and other things to make it faster. any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
I am having a hard time locating 1) a-pilar and other interior trim. I have several catalogs and truck magazine's, but no one seems to have these parts. 2) I am also looking for a Center Consul. Is there on that will go all the way back or will I have to make one up? I want to install a 10" subwoofer and 2 6x9's, plus other items like the power window switchs. 3) I kept the 6 cyl. and installed headers and want to put a 4 barrel carb. I was told that a large 2 barrel would be enough? I don't want to race it, but I do want some power. 4) I also want to install a cam, lifters and other things to make it faster. any help will be greatly appreciated.


check out compcams or crane cams. that should help you out with what youre looking for.
 
I am having a hard time locating 1) a-pilar and other interior trim. I have several catalogs and truck magazine's, but no one seems to have these parts. 2) I am also looking for a Center Consul. Is there on that will go all the way back or will I have to make one up? I want to install a 10" subwoofer and 2 6x9's, plus other items like the power window switchs. 3) I kept the 6 cyl. and installed headers and want to put a 4 barrel carb. I was told that a large 2 barrel would be enough? I don't want to race it, but I do want some power. 4) I also want to install a cam, lifters and other things to make it faster. any help will be greatly appreciated.


check out compcams or crane cams. that should help you out with what youre looking for.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top