Insurance

kikenhorse

Motor Man
Anyone else having orobs getting reasonable insurance?? Where I live in Canada they want $600.00 for min. coverage and $1200.00 for full. We must have insurance to register vehicle!
How does this compare? I think it's a ripoff..
 
DUDE I LIVE IN FL, I,VE FOUND A INS CO THAT,S HAS FAIR PRICES. CO NAME IS NATION WIDE. COST AROUND 300.00 FOR PIP ON A 79 BRONCO.
 
Muscle Head, fyi, all caps means you are yelling at somebody.

Kikenhorse, I'm in NC, USA and paying $570 per year for a boat load of insurance on my 95. I'd shop around.

Jes4Kix
 
yeah, I hear you, no doubt they all "stick it to you" together. NC State Dept of Insurance tells them just how hard they can stick it to us, I'm sure there is the same sort of thing up your way. Guess we just have to suck it up and deal with it.

Happy Wheelin.......& keep her vertical,
Jes4Kix
 
I'm 19 so i have my 95 in my dads name, but i pay 600 a year for full coverage, i use AAA
 
so since im paying 550 every 6 months thats high? but im just 17. Thats just minimum coverage too. I have state farm...Im going to go broke real fast! ahh help. ive heard of some type i can get thru the local university. yea just thought id comment
 
Yeah, if you are under 25 years old, you are a high risk. Four-wheel drive vehicles like the Bronco also rate a "14" which is similar to Mercedes Benz and Lexus when it comes to rates. Even the plain laibilty insurance is a minimum of $500/year for any age. Gotta have it though to drive on the highway...

Look for a "Pool" coverage or go thru your parents. Also, multiple vehicles on the same policy often get a discounted rate. (I am not an insurance agent)
 
just thank goodness i have a job. perhaps ill pick up another one as well,maybe ill be a waitress! darn money, i hate being so young! and so poor.
 
Don't feel bad about work, just get a good education!!! I have 2 businesses and work 3 part-time jobs. Any extra $$$ left over goes into the Bronco Fund!!!
 
Well here in Saskatchewan rate are pritty good so i don't really have to worrie, but I haven't go down to see what its going to cost me.
 
Im paying $75 a month for my Bronco .. through Progressive .. just PL/PD
I'm 19.
 
Get liability only to pay for the other cars damage. Then you can do the repair to yours and save lots of cash. Most of the time Broncos come out of accidents pretty well and you can fix it cheaper than the insurance company's recomended shop. The insurance company will get their money back in the long run believe that.
I rolled my 78 Bronco and replaced the body out of a junk yard for $500 and added 90 interior! :P
My 68 Bronco has insurance if its stollen only for $10/mo. Since I don't drive it on the road (trail rig) I figured if I roll it and damage it so bad I can always call it in as stollen and have the rig cost replaced with my receipts. Then I'll take the rolled bronco to a friends and use some parts that I can still use to modify the new one. heehee! B) But you didn't hear that from me :)>-
 
i gotta pay over 2000 i have no clue but its fullcoverage with a umbrella..if i get into a accident i want to keep my truck i dont ever want insurance to take my bronco...insurance sucks ass in new jersey.
 
I've got fc on me 98 expedition and liability on my 79 bronco and I only pay $105 every month. Thats with ALOT of speeding tickets and one wreck. Also have a real low deductable on the expedition.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top