Instrument Cluster Wiring - 77 F250

Iceberg-32

New Member
Hello everyone,

New Member here. If this topic or solution is discussed elsewhere please direct me accordingly.

Problem: I moved from a 12-pin to 14-pin instrument cluster. The I have the new 14-pin connector and have figured out the turn signals and brights, I cannot complete the circuit for the rest of the gauges, i.e fuel, temp etc. I have followed the circuit on the back of the cluster to discover every positions function. It has become a nightmare. My Haynes manual has been no help, the wire colors are not even correct. So frustrating!!

Questions: Where can I find another diagram? Can someone take a pic of the back of their cluster and connector so I can see how your's is wired?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Patrick
 
Hello everyone,

New Member here. If this topic or solution is discussed elsewhere please direct me accordingly.

Problem: I moved from a 12-pin to 14-pin instrument cluster. The I have the new 14-pin connector and have figured out the turn signals and brights, I cannot complete the circuit for the rest of the gauges, i.e fuel, temp etc. I have followed the circuit on the back of the cluster to discover every positions function. It has become a nightmare. My Haynes manual has been no help, the wire colors are not even correct. So frustrating!!

Questions: Where can I find another diagram? Can someone take a pic of the back of their cluster and connector so I can see how your's is wired?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Patrick

Hey Patrick,
I broke down and bought the factory truck manual for the dealers use. It has everything in it. I also bought the cd for ford truck parts. Between these two they will have your answers. Question why did you change to the 14 pin?

JIM
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top