Installing Manik Grill Guard- 95 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95XLT
  • Start date Start date
9

95XLT

Guest
I am trying to install a Manik Grill Guard to my 95 XLT....The garage in town charges $75, but I have fun messing around with the truck myself and would like to learn how to install this part. I can't find the chassis member, which is the main key to all of this.... find that and the rest should hook on no problem. Any ideas?? Possible photos or diagrams?
 
Thanks for the welcome ^_^ I called Manik, around 3pm Friday but they were already closed and I left my number, so I am awaiting a response. Trying to get a jump start, that's all... school starts in about 10 days so I want to get it up soon

Will post any info I recieve from them for future readers though!
 
Well its Tuesday, they were supposed to call yesterday, no luck finding this chassis member... anyone install one of these before
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top