Installed Fender Well Headers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tmojave
  • Start date Start date
T

Tmojave

Guest
:D this is my 78 400 k&n, holloy 4x4 truck avenger,msd, hedman headers and flow masters. slowly i keep throwing parts at so far so good.
hopfully someone got an idea or two of what to do or not.
 

Attachments

  • Im000054.jpg
    Im000054.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 57
one more

its a work horse.
 

Attachments

  • Im000053.jpg
    Im000053.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 48
Looks cool. Freak has almost the same setup, but his whole systerm is coated
 
resizeddrivesideheaders.jpg


Fenderwell, there is no other way to go when it comes to routing your exhaust!! no messing around with the T-case being in the way of an exhaust pipe!

Billz, I got no problem with mine rubbing and I am running 16.5" wide Cepek fun country's.
 
I was thinkin of goin fenderwell exit,just for the fact it is such a pain in the butt to run pipes around the t-case.I recently had to replace 1 of the headers on mine and didn't get the same name brand as the previous owner and ma what a pain.
 
how much $$$ were they and what brand??? i see that you guys have coils in the front with single shocks, but i know my truck has coils with dual shocks and im unsure if they would fit.... one in front of the coil one in back.... thanks
 
They will fit.I had to space my shock mount away from the frame with a couple of washer's and trim the inner fener a little on the passenger side but that was it.The header's are Hedman.
 
Mine are made by L+L, very nice header with some heavy duty flanges to eliminate warpage of the flange and gasket leaking. They also come with a lifetime warranty. I think they were around 4 or 450 bucks, worth every penny in my opinion.
 
Hedman also make's a header for the 460 in the Bronco's.They have 2" primary's and a 3 1/2" collector.Their elite serie's has 3/8" flange's along with 14 gauge tubeing.I am not sure about the price or the fit.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top