rednck7736
New Member
I just bought 95 F-150 4x4 ext cab.5.8 with the 4 speed auto and 32 in buckshot maxxis mudders on it.It was a 2 owner and has been very well maintaned.It has 210000 miles but runs like a new truck and no leaks.I have been thinking about changing the injects to a after market set.I know from what I have read they are suppose to spray better than stock and help the throtle responce and fuel mileage.I found a set of 21pound injectors from accel.I was wanting to see if anyone else had done a injector swop and what was the turn out.I know the mustang guys do it a lot when they build street motor.My goal it to just leave it stock until it want run no more.I am just triing to get a little better milage out of it with out going in the motor..My next step is I am going to install a set of the E3 dimond split fire plugs.My fuel milage is sitting around 12.5 to 13 miles a gallon right now.But i am not sure how old the plugs that are in it is.It has a new cap and wires.