In Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter redneckbronco
  • Start date Start date
R

redneckbronco

Guest
Hey i am in search of a 67 bronco tub in fair shape and by fair i mean can be fixed without a ton of metal patches. any replies r welcome. thanx
 
Try Bronco Connection in Nebraska. They always seem to have a few early model tubs around. You need to give them a call, they don't have everything listed on their site.

Good luck
 
hey buddy i got a freind that has alot of salveag broncos if you will email me ill give you the number
 
I got a '71 tub that's in better shape than most of the one's I saw out there. I replaced the major rust areas, but there's a little more left to tackle. I have the panels for it and the wheel wells are uncut. I'll let it go for cheap. E-mail for info. Ken.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top