redneckgrl
New Member
Hi, I am new and looking for some assistance. I am trying to find out where the exhaust check valve is located on a 302. My truck is a 87 F250.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Hi, I am new and looking for some assistance. I am trying to find out where the exhaust check valve is located on a 302. My truck is a 87 F250.
Thanks!
i think what your talkin about is the egr valve which is part of the emissions system on the 302 in that year no need to find it except to take it off unhook the smog pump and on the back of the heads theres two tubes comin out unbolt that and find the right size bolt to fit in the head to plug the hole then plug the hole in the intake and scrap all that emissions nonsense youll gain a little more power doin this