ignition switch

greyhound

New Member
Hello All,
I have just bought a 1990 ford f-150,5.8 motor with a e40d transmission.This is our daily driver for the wife.Our problem is that when she sits in the truck during her lunch hour she likes to listen to the radio.Well when she turns the key to the accessory position the radio does not work or anything else in accessory position.I checked all the fuses and they are good.Is there some adjustment in the column to fix this or do I need to buy a new ignition switch?Right now she leaves the key in the run position which puts more drain on the battery and everything else.Thanks Rick
 
I dont think there is anything in steering column that could be adjusted or maybe a loose wire? I would say that the switch is bad.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top