RyanLoghry
New Member
Hello my name is Ryan, I am trying to fix a faulty ignition switch. My 1983 F150 has a faulty ignition switch (which I discovered thanks to the BroncoZone forum. I jonied over here so I could ask this question.). The switch was actually hanging open on the end closest to me when I removed the bolts and lowered the steering column. When I held the switch firmly together and turned the key the truck started and ran fine. My question is where would you guys go to get a complete switch? The chain parts store I went to in my small town had the male top, but I suspect what I really need is the bottom part, with the springs, and moving parts. I would like to get the whole assembly. Is the u-pull it lot my only option these days? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

