Ignition Starter Switch

walkdawg

New Member
I am trying to start my Bronco. The rod that is suppose to push the ignition starter switch is not pushing the switch all the way so it will start. I need so advice on how to fix this problem. I dont think my bronco likes me. Please I need to get this fixed to day if at all possible!! [-o<
 
PM Seabronc, I have not seen him here in a couple days. He replied in detail on this very subject in general discussion. In the mean time, I will try to locate it for you.
 
I found the problem here are some pictures for some reason they are a little blury but I hope you can tell what it is. I guess I am going to go the the salvage yards and find one in the morning.I will post a few pics of what i found broke. If anyone has a spare one I will buy it off you. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Bronco_Pics_001.jpg
    Bronco_Pics_001.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 22
I got a new one today will be putting it on tonight. It is a payne in the a@@ to get to to change so I hope it never breaks again LOL. Part cast 14 bucks at the ford dealership.
 
Yea you are not wrong that was a pain in the A@@ to change. I got it all done now. She starts up great now. Thanks for being there for morale support.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top