Heres my story,I started the truck a couple of days ago and it died almost immediately,no big deal I restarted and it died again.Third time I got it to stay lit and let it warm up a few minutes to be sure,pulled out and it died a few blocks away at a stop.No spitting or sputtering it just dies like a switch was thrown and will re crank immediately afterwords just fine.I changed out the electronic ignition module, coil and ignition switch one at a time with no luck or improvement.Ive checked for loose or broken wires as well as I can and found nothing.The battery is good and the alternator is putting out 14.44 volts.
At speeds of 25 mph or higher I ocassionaly feel a hiccup like its trying to quit but I guess momentum is keeping it going.Also after reaching full operating temp it shows the problem less.
Any suggestions will be appreciated as usual. ,,,Dale
java script:emoticon('b-(', 'smid_45')
b-(
At speeds of 25 mph or higher I ocassionaly feel a hiccup like its trying to quit but I guess momentum is keeping it going.Also after reaching full operating temp it shows the problem less.
Any suggestions will be appreciated as usual. ,,,Dale
java script:emoticon('b-(', 'smid_45')
b-(