Justshootme84
Moderator
I finally got the "Casual Mudder" inspected today. I was afraid the "shaker" kit wouldn't pass, so I re-installed the factory hood. I used the stock air cleaner hosuing to make my adapter, so I'm just using the old open-element K&N. That usually won't pass either, but the guy was more worried about the brakes being wet from all of the rain this morning. Said. "if I can get in it to drive around the block, you're fine!". Got a new sticker!!!
Anyway, I visited with the dude for about an hour, he's an avid tractor puller and mud racer., Has a 500+HP 351C for sale that I need to drop into the Bronco!!!! Talked to him about his 72 EB that got stuck, once, the lift kit on my Bronco, muddin' and other stuff. Cool dude!!!
Anyway, I visited with the dude for about an hour, he's an avid tractor puller and mud racer., Has a 500+HP 351C for sale that I need to drop into the Bronco!!!! Talked to him about his 72 EB that got stuck, once, the lift kit on my Bronco, muddin' and other stuff. Cool dude!!!