i need parts for 78 f150

rip_202

New Member
does any one have door pannels, fenders for a 1978 f150 i'm trying to restore my truck and can't find htese parts for a resonable price they don't have to be pefect

i also need a tranny for a 79 ford bronco with a 400m in it (need this bad)
 
I have a black dash pad and xlt lariat door panels from the same truck.It is to the best of my knowledge that the y are excellent to perfect,but would be more than happy to look if interested.I have about $225 in them.let me know...
 
[quote name='high in '79' post='18389' date='Dec 16 2006, 06:49 AM']I have a black dash pad and xlt lariat door panels from the same truck.It is to the best of my knowledge that the y are excellent to perfect,but would be more than happy to look if interested.I have about $225 in them.let me know...[/quote]

Hello
Do you still have the door panels and dash, I realize that you posted this awhile ago but thought I would check.

Thank you
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top