i need help finding parts!!!

gkansa1

New Member
Hello
My name is Geoff and I own a 1995 Ford F-350. It has the 460 7.5L and 5 speed manuel tranny. Its got the standard dana 60 front and standard transfer case for that year make and model. Long story short I got a Kevlar tow rope wraped around it while mudding.... and ripped it off. I need to find and replace ALL the hardware and parts between the front out put shaft on the transfer case and the dana 60 front differential... ive tryed looking up the parts my self to no avail...i need help if any body can get me a COMPLETE list of everything i need and where i can get it id be most humble. thanks to you all...long live Ford.

SA Geoffrey.F.Kansa USCG
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top