I Need A Diesel

  • Thread starter Thread starter broncswagon
  • Start date Start date
B

broncswagon

Guest
are there any diesel lovers out there?is there such thing as a straite 6 or 8 cylinder diesel? Help
 
yep, but this really isn't the forum to be asking that. If you ask the question in the general tips section or even the technical forum you'd get a lot more answers. I know Dodge puts a turbo cummins straight six in their rams. I like the power... :rolleyes:
 
I've been thinking of going diesel after my 302 gives out. This way I can go completely under water and have no running problems. Just have to extend the air and exhaust upwards. Plus a deisel motor has lots of torque. Not lile a need anymore with 5:89 gears...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top