I need a budget boost

RedPenguin

New Member
Like the title says. I have a 95 f250 w/ 7.3 diesel. Its a 2wd model so it has coils in the front. My reason for needing a BB is because I just put on some 315/70r17s. If I was to leave my front bumper on, it would get torn off because its about 1/2" from the tires, there is rubbing on the frame on tight turns(i'im getting some 1/2" spacers too) and I would like a little more space in the front wheel well. I've looked on ebay and on other sites but I can't find a 2" coil spacer kit for my year truck. Someone from www.thedieselstop.com forum referred me here and suggest maybe to try coil spacers from an F150 of similar year. Any thoughts??
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top