C chinabob New Member Feb 3, 2006 #1 Hey, I need a '73-74 4x4 frame and 4 wheel drive system. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one let me know.
Hey, I need a '73-74 4x4 frame and 4 wheel drive system. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one let me know.
J jake_262 New Member Feb 8, 2006 #2 chinabob said: Hey, I need a '73-74 4x4 frame and 4 wheel drive system. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one let me know. [snapback]17074[/snapback][/quote I have a 75 single cab, with rebuilt motor, new front end from a 76 Click to expand...
chinabob said: Hey, I need a '73-74 4x4 frame and 4 wheel drive system. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one let me know. [snapback]17074[/snapback][/quote I have a 75 single cab, with rebuilt motor, new front end from a 76 Click to expand...