I have a 1978 ford bronco & a 1978 ford short bed

diggerdan

New Member
I have a 1978 ford bronco & a 1978 ford short bed 4x4 with a bad tranny !! can I take the tranny & tranfer case out of the bronco and install it i :D/ n the short bed?
 
diggerdan said:
I have a 1978 ford bronco & a 1978 ford short bed 4x4 with a bad tranny !! can I take the tranny & tranfer case out of the bronco and install it i :D/ n the short bed?
[snapback]16235[/snapback]​
as long as bell housings and trans and t-case are same you'll have no probs,if trans or t-case is diff might run into driveshaft troube.
the bell housings for 255,289,302,351w,351c are the same and 351m,400,429,460 are the same.they don't interchange unless you buy an adapter plate
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top