Some may remember awhile back I had 4 wheel drive problems. I after I fixed it I still had a small problem that I could not figure out and I did not have the time to really look in to it so I got a chance to do so last week and I found the problem. I guess i never asked about my problem on here but well my hub keep coming unlocked so it would cuase me to lose 4wheel some times if I got any flex it the front wheels. Well I opened up my hub and looked inside and found that the hud body was worn clean through so it was not going to work like that so I went around town looking for the parts.I finally got them from a local 4 wheel place for 5 bucks. I was so relived I did not have to buy a complete set for 84 buck. I put it back togeather and now everything works great. I toke it out to the beach today and drove it around just tring to get stuck and it would not happen. I want to say that was my first real time going 4 wheeling now I am wanting to do some real wheeling. well heer is a few pics of it by the water maybe next time Ill get some of her in action.