I am new here

4bbl351W

New Member
Hey, I'm new to the scene, but definitely not new to Fords. My buddy built an '87 Mustang GT into a 12.4 second car, and he and I are building my '85 F150 into a street machine. Anywho, enough with that. I've been on the different forums for gearheads and what not, so I know the basic rules of internet forums. Hope to be here for a while.
 
Hey, I'm new to the scene, but definitely not new to Fords. My buddy built an '87 Mustang GT into a 12.4 second car, and he and I are building my '85 F150 into a street machine. Anywho, enough with that. I've been on the different forums for gearheads and what not, so I know the basic rules of internet forums. Hope to be here for a while.


Hey 5.8 Im new here also. Just wanted to say hello and look forward to seeing some pics of that truck.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top