Hows It Goin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nate
  • Start date Start date
N

Nate

Guest
Im a new member here, I just recently purchased an old beat up 79' Ranger XLT Bronco... It has some pretty bad falling apart happening on the driver and passenger quarter panels.
Have added a Warn Black Diamond 6" lift, and 40" Michelin X tires.
The engine is a 400, running off of propane, and only has a few upgrades to it.

Hoping to fix up my quaterpanel damage and give her a new paint job.

Oh yeah I high centered her the first night I got my lift, and blew my c6 tranny.
So I need to replace that aswell!

Everything else considered... I love this truck err Bronco!

565203_2_full.jpg

Heres one pic, check out my Cardomain page to see more, and updates!
Bronco @ Cardomain
 
Welcome! looks like youve got a project there. but shes pretty! i also have a project. An 83 Bronco, suffering major rust problems. good luck and keep at it. Broncos are amazing vehicles!
~Sarah :D
 
its nice 2 see some1 else with the fast back style soft top
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top