Howdy

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcsd1544
  • Start date Start date
M

mcsd1544

Guest
been browsing this site for a while now and thought I would finally join up so I don't feel so bad reading about everyone else's troubles and add some of mine on to it. I have a 95 Bronco XLT with 261,000 miles on it, still runs great. don't have a lift yet but am running 32x 11.50 R15. love the Bronco wife hates it which makes it even better when I have to spend money on it.
 
Welcome to the zone
clap.gif
. We won't tell your wife on howmuch you're spending it you don't tell ours :D . Infact, I don't even tell myself howmuch I'm spending :lol: .

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Welcome to the Zone man, and I hear ya about the wife thing...mine keeps the checkbook so there is no spendage on the Bronco, even though it has saved our tails more times than I can count. Good Luck to ya man :D/
 
Welcome to the site bro.. hope you enjoy yourself. I don't get it.. everyones wife complains about the money they spend on their broncos. Hell, my lady gets mad when I don't work overtime so I can put money into the bronc.. She even gets upset when its broke down for a few days. She is a wheelin machine, can't get enough... she encourages a set amount a month for the bronco, reguardless if its needed or not.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top