Howdy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whonea
  • Start date Start date
W

Whonea

Guest
Howdy everyone! May name's Will from Texas. I'm rounding the last year of college, so I'm just about as poor as they come, but I managed to scrape enough together to buy me a bronco. It's a project for sure, not in the best condition, but you gotta start somewhere, right?

As you can see, my new baby needs a lot of work, but there's definitely potential there.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_017_small.JPG
    Picture_017_small.JPG
    1.2 KB · Views: 17
Hi Will,

welcome to the zone. We can't see your photo as it is too large to load. You need to cut it down to 100k or less.

John
 
Welcome But as everyone else I can only see the very top of the image. Size it down so we can see it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top