I'm 33 with a wife and kids ages 12 and 10. I started real young. Learned to drive in a 1978 Oldsmobile station wagon with a 403 v8. Bought my first 4x4 as a senior in high school. 1979 Dodge Ramcharger with a 6 inch lift with 35s under it. Bounciest thing I've ever driven. Bought the Bronco about a year ago and love it. Have added a lift kit, K&N, dual exhaust. I'm just a backyard mechanic, but learning every time I take something apart.
I just turned 18 but ive had my truck for about a year. its a 78 F-150 custom. Love that truck, just rebuilt the carb in it. wish i had some pics it was disgusting, when gas came out of the flot bowl it was reddish. Runs much better now. This afternoon its goin to the transmission shop to fix the leaks so i won't have it for a few days ( . I say its better than one of these newer vehicles, its definately easier to fix minus the computer stuffs and lack of anything it dosen't need to function.
Turn the Big 40 next March (already planning the party / ) Age is only a number think about this. "If you didn't know how old you were How old would you be?"
By the way new member and I love the site!
only 23 here be 24 in dec. learned to drive in a 80 something chevy wagon. hve always loved the ford trucks. in my mind a truck should like a truck and ford does that. like my 78. thats a truck i have dropped it into a 4ft deep ditch. yanked it out and only thing bent was the grill. been rearended in it no scratches no dents but other car looked like hell. who needs air bags i am surrounded by american metal.