How Old Are You?

pick you're age group

  • 16-19

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-29

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-34

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35-39

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-44

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45-over

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I had a brand new 79 F150 4X4 XLT in my driveway before I got my license, hell I had it buried up to the frame before I could legally drive it!! It seem's that I was not real good in school and ditched alot so I had to wait till I was 18 to get my license.
 
I stopped counting after 40. Learned to drive in a 64 Chevy pickup with a 3-speed on the steering column. The shifter would sometimes go all to way down to the 6-o'clock position and get hung up between gears. I cleaned out a few ditches with that old truck!!! It also had a bullet hole in the bumper...
 
Sounds like most of us learnd how to drive with old trucks that were harder to drive than what we have now. Me it was a 74 ford extended cab long bed no power anything, was all I could do to stop that thing.
 
4Xfan78, I have driven some trucks where it felt as if I only had a certain amount of influence rather than being the actual driver. :)
 
24 here, but I have two kids and at least one, if not two on the way. So calculate in the oh-sh*t factor kids give you, plus my aching joints and I am about 124 years old. Learned to drive in a 70's GMC Sierra...I was so deprived. I will never forget when I was 8 years old and my dad test drove a brand new 1988 Eddie Bauer Bronco...I was in love from that moment on-btw, he did not buy it...schmuck. b-(
 
Hey windchaser I know how you feel I am 29 (30 in november) I have 3 boys at least 1 more on the way, a sister-in-law and her 1 year old girl :(( all in a 3 bedroom house. So I guess that puts me around 200 years old or more. :blink:
 
I'm getting old....26 almost 27. I learned to drive in a 56 Ford F-100 (3-speed manual) and for the record, I AM NOT A FORD FAN!!!!! I just own one.
 
only 22 here... uncle owned a junkyard.. I learned to drive on a 50's model truck frame (body removed) with a cusom bed attached to it. Then i went to a 68 ford pickup at 14.. at 16 a 77 cj7 and a 82 fsb rolled in.. i drove them both.. but without a boubt i fell in love with the bronco. at 18 i bought my first one, i've had 4 since... never had to do much work on the..although they did end up in some pretty sloppy places.. I've been under a hood all my life.. but I just recently (2years) started learning 4x4's and as far as im concerned the bronco is the 4x4.. yall have fun
 
No place for 15. I guess I'll have to wait till next month when I turn 16
 
17 here, i have a 72 bronco that i'm restoring. Its coming along nicely by the way.
 
4xfan78 I feel ya. Don't you get tired of people telling you that you are still just a kid and you don't know what old is...I'd like to take them and put them in my shoes for a day so their old asses will fall over from a heart attack....jackasses. b-(
 
Hell yeah. Theres a lot of older people that are cool but theres always people that ruin things for everyone. The people need that yell at people just because they aren't 55 yet need to get a life or a job or something so that they have something productive to do.
 
25 here 26 in November and I know what you guys mean I worked in machine shops from the time I was 17 to 23 and was always called pup pissed me off since I had a kid at 17 also now I have one who's 8 and another at 3 who is making my hair fall out of course now that I am 25 I feel a hell of a lot older but still catch hell because now I work for the sheriff's department so I am still called a kid by the old timers. if they only knew what I did they would shut their damn mouths.
 
27, but after the Army (Ranger), jumping out of planes, humpin' (that would be road marching) 90lb+ ruchsacks (big a$$ army backpack) and going all over the dang world I also feel much older. Now kids aren't too much of a hassel!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top