How Many Miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramairness
  • Start date Start date
R

Ramairness

Guest
I was just wondering how many miles everyone has on their Bronco's. I have a 1978 and currently have 277,000 on it. I drive about 700 miles or so a week. With it soon approaching 300,000, I figured I would ask fellow Bronco owners their mileage.
 
168,000 total on my 90. its getting its 3rd motor right now though. hopefully i can make this one last longer than the previous owners could with the first 2.
 
my 79 from colorado says 107,000 ... i guess its possible im 3rd owner the 2nd just used it for hunting but it could haev easily been rolled over too i guess. my 96f150 has 135,000
 
On my '88 I am getting close to 180,000. Everything original except one water pump, a radiator, distributor, and the usual other disposables.

brad
 
79' Bronco with 170,000 and one new engine, 77' F150 with 124,000 converted from straight six to 351W before I got it, and 74' Highboy with 70,000 it was a show truck now on third or fourth engine people that had it before chromed anything that could be unbolted. B)
 
79 bronco with 38000 on ticker but only 5000 on the rebuild. don't know if the odometer has been rolled.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top