How many miles are on your F-Series Truck?

binder_444

New Member
Just a quick post to find out how many miles are on your F-Series Truck?
Tell year, model,engine, trans, 2 or 4 wheel drive, and how many miles.

Heres some of mine..

96 F-350 7.3L Turbo Diesel, E4OD, 4x4, - 235,250 miles.
96 F-250 7.5L 460, E4OD, 4x4,- 155,000 miles.
96 F-150 5.8L 351, E4OD, 4x4,- 142,000 miles.
92 F-150 4.9L 300 I6 5-speed, 2x4,- 265,000 miles.
 
89 F-150 302 E4OD 4x4 120,000
81 Bronco 300 manual 4spd 4x4 200,000
83 F-150 390 C6 2x4 0000?
03 F-150 4.6 Auto 4x4 74, 000
08 F-150 4.6 Auto 4x4 22, 000
 
1991 f150 xl 150,000 302 5.0 2wd rebuilt motor with only a hundred miles since rebuild

1992 f150 xlt E4OD 5.0 302 2wd 98,000 just had timing chain done
 
1995 F150 SuperCab/FlareSide 215,000 5.8L have only owned this one a week think E4OD
1995 Bronco EB 175,000 5.8L E4OD
1986 F150 factory 300 6cyl 200,000 Rebuilt 300 6cyl 100,000 85 HO 302 15,000 521 SCJ 45,000 miles C-6
Original Paint and factory interior prior work truck rust free body doing restoration Stepside Conversion and 4 whell drive SAS as we speak

I know where there is a 96 Bronco EB Never Tilted but dealer will not sell 114 miles
 
My current ride I put 302 motor (60000 mile) from old truck in at 120000 now well over 250000

I had 300-6 and 460 with 300000+
 
1981 F-100 300 6 cyl, 4 speed 96,000 original miles.

Bought from an 80 year old man for $500 in 2004, who had it since 1985. He said he never drove it anymore because of the standard trans.
The oil change sticker on the door was put there a year before I bought it, and only had 300 miles put on it in that year.

I replaced all the brakes, cylinders and hardware, new brake master cyl, replace rear bearings and seals, new plug wires, ignition parts, rebuilt carb, replaced all fluids, added Firestone airbag shocks to the rear for the camper, new windshield wiper motor, added a deep cycle aux battery under the hood and a underhood trouble light with extention cord out of a Jeep Cherokee. Stereo with 4 way indoor/behind seat speakers.

This truck runs so smooth you can't hear it idle. I love my Ford truck!!!

Copy_of_Ford_1.jpg
 
Tha average for the 302 351 v8 seems to be 150000 as I looked at 20 plus for parts with those miles with bad motors.
 
Mine is a '93 with the 300 six E40D I've got 212,000 on it. Tranny is giving me grief now but everything else is still good.
 

Attachments

  • 101_0014.JPG
    101_0014.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 71
My 1981 F150 with the 300 C.I. 6 (4.9L) has 361,000 miles and still strong. My previous truck, a 1965 F100 had the 300 C.I. as well and when I sold it it had 423,000 miles and still ran strong.
 
Just a quick post to find out how many miles are on your F-Series Truck?
Tell year, model,engine, trans, 2 or 4 wheel drive, and how many miles.

Heres some of mine..

96 F-350 7.3L Turbo Diesel, E4OD, 4x4, - 235,250 miles.
96 F-250 7.5L 460, E4OD, 4x4,- 155,000 miles.
96 F-150 5.8L 351, E4OD, 4x4,- 142,000 miles.
92 F-150 4.9L 300 I6 5-speed, 2x4,- 265,000 miles.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top