How Far Up Can I Go Before Replacing Driveshaft's

Hey all, New to the site,and I thought I would start with my 1st??.I have a 1979 Bronco trailer special with 400/C6/N.P.203 D44 front 9"rear with 3:54's,and I wan't to add 4" lift coil's to help saport a plow frame that will only be on in the winter time,and my ?? is will i have to add to my driveshaft's to use the 4" coil's?I have the offset bushig's,and 4"drop pitman arm.Working on a tight budget due to disabilety.(3 spin surgery's).Thank you for any help with this issue.
 

Attachments

  • Bronco.GIF
    Bronco.GIF
    4.6 KB · Views: 20
Hey now! You can't just steal my name! I'm the original Broncoholics!
Its funny, there is now a web site called broncoholics anonymous.
Its good to hear everyone wants the name I made up 5 years ago... :lol:
 
There's a 2.5"

Check out broncograveyard.com I think it's a Superlift kit that they sell.
 
Broncograve yard does have lift kits. Yes you want to replace your driveshafts. If money is tight you will want to wait. Custom driveshafts can run you 250 and up depending on the size and lenght.
 
hey guys i added a 6" lift to my truck and i dont have an issue with the driveshafts being stretched too far could it be possible someone before me put different shafts on it?? it did have roughly a 3-4 inch lift when i bought it.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top