How About San Diego

admin

Member
Can anyone recommend any good trails in the San Diego area? Hoping to find something close that isn't too intense.

Thanks

/DN
 
How far are you willing to drive and what do you consider "intense"? Big Bear is only about 3 hours from San Dog and the trails there range from mild to wild.
 
I have heard that it the place for skiing or snowboarding around here so it must be a huge mountain. Thanks for the tip but I was looking for something withing a half hour or so. Anyone know if Hot Springs Mountain has any trails?

Dana
 
There some really good trails around San Diego area, mainly to the east out off
I-8. I have a trail book some where around the house that describes them all. Once I find it I will give you the info on it. Now all I have to is remember where I put it or whom I loaned it out last..... :unsure:
 
Los Coyotes indian res. has some killer trails. Its in warner springs. there is also corral caynon off the 8.

Terry Moistner
Fallbrook, Ca
So Cal Broncos
www.broncnut.classicbroncos.com
 
los coyotes is awsome. go there man. you won't be dissapointed :D :P
 
Los Coyotes is a great spot! There is all sorts of places out east off the 94 highway by the border patrol checkpoint. Where abouts in San Diego do you live?
 
This reply is kinda late...but who cares right? Ck out the the sands dunes south of Rosarito Beach just below Puerto Nuevo(aka Lobster Village). A perfect day trip from San Diego. Just enough sand dune & beach access to be dangerous! The locals will charge ya $5.00 to get in. Half the fun is watchin the locals doin crazy stuff (almost killin them selfs). When we go down we usually stop in the south end of Rosarito have some lunch & shop a bit, cruise south 5-6 miles south on the non toll road, hit the dunes & the beach-finish bout 5p head back a bit north & munch some lobster at Lobster Village & we're back in the U.S.by 11p. A perfect day!

P.S. For those who are afraid of Baja Mex......Remember----> NO FEAR b-(
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top