Hiya

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raven
  • Start date Start date
R

Raven

Guest
Hi all my name is Chad and I live in the UP of Michigan. I have a 94 Eddie Bower Edition with some work needed. I have just got done replaccing the shell of the tailgate finding almost everything inside of the gate was toast also. Right now it is still a stock truck with mods planned for the future. No pics of it yet but soon hope to have some.
 
Hi, i live in the lower penninsula of michigan, im actaully going to houghton this fall for college though. In my 83 Bronco hopefully! I also have a ruined tailgate, the window rolls down crookdly then it wont go back up, and i dont actaully think the tailgate opens. its so rusted out. I cant seem to find a whole tailgate in good condition at the junk yards. Did you just order a new aftermarket shell online? And in replacing the inner parts... was that expensive? My window is currently held up by a peice of wood. Let me know how you did yours! thanks (and M GO BLUE!!)
~Sarah :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top