motor builder,drag racer,sand drager,mud runner,dirt biker,stock car racer,Import racer, gangster.I"m old as dirt. Still have young girls.I"ll tell you every thing I know. Just ask! to finish I was born on the mountain raised in the hills ,got junk yard out back with ma"s buick and pa"s tractor,uncle jeb"s truck,and my super bee, and what ever any one else left there! quit lookin in books use your heads. be original ,do it your self. Then tell the whole gang. The main thing is mix up those parts and see what you get! we had 82 frod, got 78 bronco free (some kid byed it on the net) we gave him 82 ranger. took what was left and built us a bronco. got rancho lift kit. Bronco had 429? blown up! didnt find #7 piston(had to sound way cool when it expl.)put in the 460 and parts off 429 intake.cam,headers,found us a Qjet.And the rest is history.Got 38"s cut the fenders, welded them spiders! bent the rest to fit the woods.from the mountain.hillbilly