Hi To All

  • Thread starter Thread starter jud
  • Start date Start date
J

jud

Guest
Hi my name is Jud, I currently live in FL. I just got an 88 full size Bronco. It is my first Bronco. Not my first build though. I have built 2 CJ5 before. I wanting to run 38-39 in boggers, my first question is how well will the ttb hold up to the big tires? And the8.8 for that matter. I plan on 4.56 gers spool in the rear and a e-z lock or arb up front. 6 in lift 2-3 in body lift and alot of time w/ a sawz-all....lol. Money is an object but am planning on taking my time to built it right. I would like to get it rolling though so i can have fun. Any ideas or comments would be welcomed.

Jud
 
thge ttb will eat up bearings with anything bigger than a 36, other than that sounds like a good start planned
 
hi i need some help i have a 1986 ford bronco 2 and i need some help i need to kno how to change my freeze plugs. i would also like to kno if there is a web site that i could go to that would give me some diagrams on how to do it.

thanks racerboy
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top