Hi Everyone, I'm New To This Forum!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 68sport
  • Start date Start date
6

68sport

Guest
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to intraduce my self.
I'm Ron Morris and I have a 1968 Bronco Sport that my grandfather bought new. He passed it down to me late last year after his death. I live in Portland, Or and have just started to rebuild my EB. The last mod I just completed last week was a 2" James duff suspension with new 15x8 Eagle #05 wheels and 32x11.5 BFG All Terrains. I have found a true addiction here and love working on the old guy when ever I get the chance(and money allows). If anyone in the area is up for getting together let me know. The future plans and wish list are far to long to go on about here, but I'd love to share stories in the early Bronco addiction. Oh, my Bronco's name is GEORGE after my grandfather.

L8TR!

Ron B)
 

Attachments

  • 68_Bronco2in_lift_32s.jpg
    68_Bronco2in_lift_32s.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to the "zone"
As you can see it IS an addiction...
69 1/2 cab
73 converted to half cab
77 "bush/boggin"
 
Thanks to all that replyied! I have found a true hobby and love chating about it. It's great to have a place like this to go for information too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top