P pmhvps New Member Dec 30, 2004 #1 Hi all....newbie here. Picking up a '89 in a few days. / Wish it was a pre '78! Oh well...maybe some day. [-o< Mike.
Hi all....newbie here. Picking up a '89 in a few days. / Wish it was a pre '78! Oh well...maybe some day. [-o< Mike.
S Seabronc Moderator Dec 30, 2004 #2 Welcome to the zone Mike. Post some pictures when you get it. Nothing wrong with post 78's either :lol: Good luck, >-
Welcome to the zone Mike. Post some pictures when you get it. Nothing wrong with post 78's either :lol: Good luck, >-
P pmhvps New Member Dec 30, 2004 #4 Thanks guys >- Ok Broncobull55, I may have to pick your brains in a bit.....lol. :-$ By the way.....I'm a real Ford nut. Had a BII, still have a Ranger, Fairmount, Focus and two '68 Stangs. Now soon to be a "BIG" Bronco. Mike.
Thanks guys >- Ok Broncobull55, I may have to pick your brains in a bit.....lol. :-$ By the way.....I'm a real Ford nut. Had a BII, still have a Ranger, Fairmount, Focus and two '68 Stangs. Now soon to be a "BIG" Bronco. Mike.
J Justshootme84 Moderator Jan 7, 2005 #5 Welcome to Bronco Zone!!! Post a few pics of your Bronco (when you get it) and the Mustangs, too!!!