Hi All Bronco Friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRONCODM
  • Start date Start date
B

BRONCODM

Guest
I HAVE 1974 BRONCO PARTS ALL OVER MY GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY AS I AM WAITING FOR A NEW FRAME TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. AFTER AN ACCIDENT IT MAY, I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT MY DAILY DRIVER NOW FOR FOR THE BETTER PART OF 5 MONTHS AND I AM REALLY GETTING ANXIOUS TO GET THIS THING BACK TOGETHER AND GET GOING AGAIN.
 
Welcome to the Broncozone...make sure to post some pix of the assembly, and remember you Elmer's. :)>- :D/
 
hi first time here.just got a 66 its awesome 12in lift 35s 302 etc lookin to put in powerdiscs and steering any tips
 
Welcome to the BronxZone deano. Lets see some pix of your 66, we here love pictures! Glad to have you on board :D/
 
Did I read that right, 12" lift and 35's??? Are you including the body lift height or is that all suspension? I'd hate to see the angle of the front driveline if its all suspension @-) Put some 39x18.5 boggers under there with that 12" lift? get some D60's with 6:71 gears locked up...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top