Hey

  • Thread starter Thread starter evil69
  • Start date Start date
E

evil69

Guest
I'm Kyle Athens, GA 25. Grew up in Ohio and moved to Colorado for a few years. I now work as a loan officer. Gotta 70 Sport three on the tree, long arm, 3.5 sup, 2 body, 35 X-Terrains, power steer, Tuffy console, wish list that keeps growing. Current project is install discs front and rear, power brakes, and need paint soon. Anyways, hey. :)>-


Figured I would add more since I did spend the money.... Fresh rebuilt 302, performer cam/intake, holley, MSD dizzy and spark box, Duff rear bumper, stone crusher tie and links, and a really pissed girlfriend.
 
Retro is cool! I like because people stare at me at stop lights like I don't know what the hell I'm doing! Plus unless your 45 or over, chances are you are not going to ask me to borrow my baby. :D
 
welcome, its been a long time since i have or driven a column shift
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top