Hey Yall

grande_guerre

grande mondiale
hey guys, i've been using the website for a few days and you've answered some questions for me. Thanks for helping me out. I have an '84 fullsize in Fairbanks, Alaska that I hope to customize to some extent. I really liked Oscar's, and maybe i'll borrow some tricks from him. The mods I have now are just 33 x 12.5 x 15 wildcats and a pair of 15 inch subs powered by a 680 watt amp. I don't know the size of the lift on it, and any help in figuring that out would be helpful. I hope to upgrade to a four inch or six inch suspension lift in the future. Thanks for all the help guys!
 
Sounds like an awesome bronc...cant wait to see some pics and watch you mod it out!
clap.gif
 
Welcome GQ, the 84 Broncos are beasts!!! The best way I found to determine suspension lift height is to measure the front coil springs. Stock height is 12", mine are 18" with the 6" lift. The brand of shock can sometimes tell you what brand the lift kit is.
 
GQ, I measured the coil when it's installed, tires and wheels mounted, sitting on the ground. Normal ride height, in other words? I can get you the height of a stock, bare coil spring if you need it.
 
On the 84 Bronco, you can fit 33's on the proper wheel and if your coil springs or the shocks are not worn out. I got about an inch-and-1/2 lift just by installing new shocks (ES9000's) when I first bought my Bronco. Some of the pics in my gallery are at stock height, with 31x10.50 tires. It had 32x11.50 tires for a long time, and I know I had room for 33x12.50's on a 15x8" rim. Do you have a pic of your rig???
 
Mine is stock and I had 33 x 12.5 x 15 on a 15 x 8 American Racing rims. down sized to get better road handling to 31 x 10.5 on stock rims.

Welcome :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top