tilted78f150
New Member
<)
Hey there everyone! I am actually new to the whole ford scene. It only took my wife about 8 years to get me to start seeing things her way and buy a Ford. She's the one who actually found the truck I wanted, on an indian reservation sitting on the side of someone's house.
So last year on Mothers Day(I love my wife), I went and brought a very ugly short box 4x4 home. :wub:
I'm finding out that this whole thing is a lot of fun. A pain in the butt sometimes, but its all seeming to be worth it. I'm learning a ton of new things and meeting some really nice people. It definatly is a bit more difficult to work on a Ford than a chev, thats for sure.
Here's my truck shortly after bringing it home. Ain't she a beauty? I guess what can you expect for only $400...........

Then there is how she sits now. I figure another 4-6 weeks I'll be driving it finally. I'll post new pictures in a few weeks.

Hey there everyone! I am actually new to the whole ford scene. It only took my wife about 8 years to get me to start seeing things her way and buy a Ford. She's the one who actually found the truck I wanted, on an indian reservation sitting on the side of someone's house.
So last year on Mothers Day(I love my wife), I went and brought a very ugly short box 4x4 home. :wub:
I'm finding out that this whole thing is a lot of fun. A pain in the butt sometimes, but its all seeming to be worth it. I'm learning a ton of new things and meeting some really nice people. It definatly is a bit more difficult to work on a Ford than a chev, thats for sure.
Here's my truck shortly after bringing it home. Ain't she a beauty? I guess what can you expect for only $400...........

Then there is how she sits now. I figure another 4-6 weeks I'll be driving it finally. I'll post new pictures in a few weeks.
