Hey All

  • Thread starter Thread starter DSal
  • Start date Start date
D

DSal

Guest
Like most, long time browser but couldnt post as my bronco was just a dream for so long...until now :)

Unfortunatley the dream came crashing down to reality when I was driving her home, and the former owner forgot to mention to me that he had plugged a dipstick hole behind the alternator with a temp fix...

On the highway the plug blew, shot most of the oil everywhere and fried the pump gears. Needless to say, that quickly escalated to a seized engine and a less than pleased 79 bronco owner.

Such is life....guess its her way of telling me she wants a 460 in her :)
 
Justshootme84 said:
You wanted to replace the motor anyway, right??? Welcome to BZ!!!
Pretty much so, I am somewhat concerned with the weight on a 6" lifted badboy, but I'm sure she'll deal.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top