Help

ARCHANGEL

New Member
I have a 97' F250HD Crew Cab 460 7.5L. I've lifted the monster just four inches, and added some 35" ProComp All Terrains along with some ProComp alloys. I also had MAACO paint it flat black (DO NOT GO TO MAACO). The paint job cost me $1400, and I could have done a better job with a can of spray paint. Any way what I need to ask here is about my interior. My truck is the old body style (thank God!), and i tried to do the interior to my liking and it didn't turn out too great. I am trying to locate the majority of the interior. The door panels, the dash, all the plastic trim pieces that surround the interior, the seat belt cover up "towers" and the back speaker "towers". I have looked all over the internet, and checked local salvage yards to try and get replacement parts. I can't find anything. Every place I've looked has gone up to 1991 but no further. My father has a 91" and when i was home on leave last month I looked it over to see if maybe ordering parts for that year would fit mine. To no avail, his parts would not be compatible. If any one knows anything about hwre and or who i can order the interior from, PLEASE let me know. Thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top